Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snorlax

 Snorlax is a really good Pokemon.  I've had a lot of experience raising a Snorlax.  He evolves from Munchlax and eats so much that it becomes too lethargic to lift a finger.
  Snorlax has a great combination of status.  High HP, Defense, and Attack.  With all these, Snorlax is a tank and he doesn't even need Speed.  He has a high movepool and has two abilities.  Thick Fat lessens the damage Snorlax takes from Ice and Fire Type attacks.  It's great, but I think the other ability Snorlax has is better.  Immunity- basically, you're immune from being under the POISONED status problem.  It's awesome.
  Snorlax has so many moves; it's hard to pick from just 4.  Mine doesn't have the best moveset.  I think it's a great idea to equip it with Giga Impact.  You get a STAB and a strong physical move to attack potential threats. It doesn't even matter if you have to recharge the next turn, because he has so much HP.  He can also be bred with FISSURE!
If you want to save some time and not raise Snorlax- that's okay.  Well actually I think you'd be LAZY!
I'm talking to YOU! Just kidding- XD!
  Anyway, Snorlax is a great Pokemon I just don't think I could live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment