Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Empoleon

Empoleon has wings hard enough to slice through ice floes.  It can swim up to speeds that rivals that of a jet boat!
Empoleon is something I honestly don't know much about, but my friend uses one, so I do know a little about him.  Through evolution, Prinplup becomes a Steel Type.  But Water and Steel is a good combination.  Empoleon has only 3 super-effective weaknesses.
Empoleon's highest stats are its Sp. Attack and its Sp. Defense.  That's fair, since I can say that through my time of playing Pokemon I see opponents use more Sp. Attacks than they do Physical.  Empoleon's only weakness is its crippling Speed but Empoleon can usually hit hard.  In the right hands, Empoleon can be a real threat, and I know that by battling against my friend.
He has Hydro Pump, just like most Water-types do.  He can learn Mud Sport, which is kinda okay.  It weakens the strength of Electric-Type moves, which is cool considering Empoleon is weak to Electric-Type moves.
Being a Water-Type starter, Empoleon obviously has the ability Torrent.  He has a new Dream World ability- Defiant.  If any of your Pokemon's stats are weakened, your Attack goes up.  It's actually not bad once you think about it.
Overall, I'd say Empoleon is a good Pokemon that is definitely not right for everyone, but for those who feel comfortable with it, you might want to choose how you use your Empoleon wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment